- Plain black or grey school (straight legged so are not tight) trousers/shorts
- Plain black or grey school skirts/pinafores that sit on the knee or longer
- White shirts with collar/ green or white polo shirts (Foundation to year 5)
- White shirts with collar or burgundy polo shirt (Year 6 pupils)
- 'TPPS Green' sweatshirt/cardigan (foundation to year 5)
- 'TPPS Burgundy' sweatshirt/cardigan (year 6 pupils)
- Plain dark school shoes (not black trainers/sports shoe, canvas pumps, open toe sandals, boots or flip flops)
- Summer dress (green gingham)
- Plain white, grey, TPPS green or black plain socks/tights
Children can wear boots or trainers to travel to school and at lunchtime but MUST wear school shoes for the rest of the school day.
PLEASE MARK ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME
Uniform may be ordered from a designated website www.yourschooluniform.com or Maisies either instore or via their website www.school-kit.co.uk
A change of clothes is essential for PE. Plimsolls/trainers, black shorts, (no logo), bottle green tee shirts (no logo), or bottle green Tickford Park tee shirt, black long jogging trousers and a black sweatshirt or green TPPS hoodie for outdoor PE, all kit should be named and brought to school in a named drawstring PE bag (no logo). Large bags are not allowed as the cloakrooms do not have the space.
All children who are in school will take part in PE, unless a note has been sent to school by the child’s parents then the child will go to complete work in another year group.
Jewellery should not be worn to school, the only exception being the wearing of “sleeper” or stud earrings. Please provide your child with micropore tape to cover any ear rings that cannot be taken out for PE. A watch may also be worn.
Please click here for a PDF of the uniform details